Friday, September 4, 2009

trailer mania

I seldom watch movies inside the movie house (with the exception of freebie film fests =)), that on an average I probably just shell out P150 once a year to catch a movie. But with all these taken into consideration, I still consider myself to be a big lover of rolling films. Ironic, I know. But through the intense competition and hard selling of "debedee retailers" on the side.. streets, I get to enjoy 3 movies with my P150. So that should explain why I came to be a lover of movies.
Going back, on those very seldom times that I watch a movie, the legal way, I always look forward to the trailer. I like watching trailers, it gives me a certain fascination. I like the idea that a number of movies are squeezed into a few good minutes coz it makes me feel as if I've already watched a lot of movies, even though in reality they are just pseudo-movies. If only trailers can be movies and a movie can all be trailers, then I would certainly have no second thoughts spending P150. But hey that's just me and my odd ball way of thinking.
I'm just sooooooo glad that youtube was invented coz I get to see my trailers anytime I want. Though the feel is not quite the same as when inside the moviehouse but at least it is an almost. Ergo, I shall not complain.
Anyway let me share this must watch movie and must have debedee...just click on the titles
Brothers starring Natalie Portman, Tobey Maguire and Jake "mmmm" Gyllenhaal. very very intense! can't wait
And the rest of the must watch trailers:

500 days of Summer kinda old school cool
September Issue true to life Devil Wears Prada
Coco before Chanel from nobody to legendary --> kym ramos for you
Sherlock Holmes love it!
Alice in Wonderland whimsical
Couples Retreat no brainer down right funny
My Sister's Keeper tearjerker
Paper Heart very cute and cool
Funny People funny with a sense
Sin Nombre interestingly realistic
I Hate Valentines Day heartwarming no brainer
The Girl from Monaco surprising

and many many more :D

4 comments:

  1. karaan na ni na mga movies or coming pa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. up and coming and i think some kai wala gi showing diri sa pinas.. tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaah
    asiiiin ganahan ko manan-aw ani nila le!
    check this link! http://www.apple.com/trailers/
    my daily dose of traileeeers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lé, i forgot to mention diay ganina..i notice ur following cecil vs blog man diay. i saw last week kai namai collaboration ang bleach w/ her. ga-launch silag line last week. hehe wala lang...

    ReplyDelete