Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BOBOTic job...

And I thought her job was glamorous....

but I have to admit she still got the best job there is...

Not only is she paid to doodle her working hours away, she also get to have her designs printed for nationwide consumption. And must I add that she also get to keep a lot of shirts!...how unfair is that?!

Anyway, I'm just happy to finally see people wearing bobot. I'm also glad that bobot is going places with his friends. He's gone quite far you know, considering his humble beginnings at the pages of the dog eared high school notebooks his owner. Haaaay.. how time flies...Going back, I am sooo irritatingly proud that his owner is working in a place that suits her best. I can't imagine her working in a another place, but if she does, I can only picture her grumpy face. haha.

Hey ARTWORK hire me! I may not be the best doodler in town, but I have talents, and Jea can give you her word that I can do a pretty good dirty job with that hammer. wink !-) But if by any chance you can't find a spot for me, well at least give some shirts! And no it's not a demand... just a wishful thought from a fan who is dying 50 to 60 years from now! mercy please? :)

***
J... gimme a ring when you're gonna do another store set up here in Cebu akie? If I still don't get to bring a hammer, at least be assured that I'll always be bringing the best chismis in town.. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. lageh maayu na lageh ka mamanday.hahaha
    salamat diay sa breadtalk.mas maayu if naa toi tubig.haha! by the way,dli ni ako ang desyn sa shirt oi.haha!but yes ill surely tell ya next time ill have a set-up...soooon.:)

    ReplyDelete