Sunday, September 13, 2009

35mm frustrations...

These are all the decent shots that was left out of the 4 36 shots of 35mm films that I brought with me on my latest travel. Imagine the pain and frustration painted all over my face when I received the processed films. It hurts so much that I wanted to cry right then there at the studio. Not knowing why it turned out to be that way, and knowing that i spent so much for those films plus the processing. I never wanted a digital camera so badly till that day.

The old school way of picture taking is so damn challenging and expensive that it gave me so much stress and pressure. The anticipation of what the outcome would be is already killing! much more when it has a really crappy result. But when you also get pretty good shots it guarantees to give you the euphoria. And that's the beauty of films, it evokes the extremes of emotions. However as of now I'm just plain frustrated.

Oh well.. definitely there's still a lot more to learn.

Some of the few shots that I loved among the very few decent batch. Did a bit of editing coz I just feel like it. And besides I like black and white, and anything old school-ish.

Alin, alin, alin ang na iba?

Before came 4 wheels


Before came metropolis

So psyched to use for the first time the real B&W films. Can't wait for that day to come. Counting the days. Wishing no frustrations. What you think should the concept be?

1 comment: