Saturday, September 12, 2009

finally found him...

I found my match yesterday. There's nothing like the moment I first laid my eyes on him. He was everything that I've dreamed of and everything that I will still continue dreaming of.
He's so modern, sophisticated, sleek comfy and to die for. He's the type that makes me want to introduce him to my dad. I bet my dad will definitely approve of him but knowing my dad I'm pretty sure he'll be levelheaded and say the most hurting practical line : YOU CAN'T AFFORD HIM.
True. I can't afford this baby.
I made mention in my one of my blogs from way back of how I truly wished to have a house made up of home theater and dvds. It was just one of my many wishful thinking. But when I saw my dream home theater for real and in flesh yesterday, all I could do was just sigh and shamelessly inquired about the price, then sighed again.
Oh well! I don't think I could ever afford this in my lifetime. But my baby is soooooooo ideal. Seriously. I wouldn't mind if that's all there is to my house or make that my house period! I don't care about the space (but maybe a bit of extra square meters for my CR and cabinet for clothes), just leave me with all that and I'll be having the big bright red smile of Ronald Mcdonald forever. A hyperbole, sure! but hey, who ever is willing to bet on it, I'll be up for the challenge. Just give me the home theater first and you got yourself a deal.
My dad would be right. I can't afford him. I don't even come close to affording him. He is so out of my reach. But what if maybe, just maybe, I give him the look of the lifetime that would make him come crawling to me, do you think this could work?
Ha! Crazy I know. But heck I'm already referring to an "it" as a him, so that should say a lot about my intense gravitational pull towards him. Whatever! He slash "it" has just been marked in my COTU Catalogue Of The Universe. By the power of positive thinking you'll come to me! crossing my fingers! pushing my luck! pressuring the cosmics! and hoping for a good karma.
by the way you can find this at Creative Audio Visual Commercial at Parkmall they specialize in that kind of stuff. i'm not a client of theirs nor did they ask me to advertise but since they made me drool over their whole concept I'm giving them credit for free! I should be given a home theater for this! haha

2 comments:

  1. me tooo i can't wait to have myyy own place nsad!
    as in ako raaaa! hahaha
    okay jd ni lé plus bugnaw ang balay nya daghan food then tulog dayon..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that.. Catalogue of the Universe! ahaha.

    ReplyDelete