Wednesday, January 13, 2010

day 5 - sto. niño novena

day 5
THAT camera!


Forgive me Lord if my train of concentrated thoughts are lost in the middle of the mass. I can't help it and you can't blame me if the ones sitting beside me are those with the big toys I've wanted for so long. I resolved not to be materialistic for it is nothing but things - things that I unfortunately just wanted to have, THAT bad. And no, I'm still not praying for THAT camera coz what I'm praying for is still something more important than THAT! Nonetheless I'm just happy for those who have THAT and I'm content of the tiny bity cam that I ... or wait cancel the I instead... "my sister" have. Oh well...

Anyway twas the fifth day of the novena, and am getting bored looking at those big digital SLRs hanging round their necks with their telephoto lenses that zooms to even the tiniest pimple on the crowd's faces, while I on the other hand just had to extend my arms to the farthest I can as my own very "manual" way of zooming. But hey that's life, I have my other blessings to count on and be thankful for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment