Friday, May 28, 2010

beautiful friends...

the first time i went to Apo island 2 of my friends gave me a send off on the way home by jumping so near our small banka. at that time i was so delightedly shocked that i forgot my camera at hand.

now, for the second time, i never dared to forget my camera coz i know they'll be there waiting for me and i was right! and you know what the best part is? they brought their whole tropa along! how cool is that?!



i love my dolphins.
and
i love apo island.

and i'm assuming enough to say that i was the reason why they showed up. they are such intelligent creatures that they can sense i'm coming. i'm that special and that's how strong our bond is.

someday my beautiful sea friends i shall swim with you. i shall make it my mission. till then.

i heart ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment