Saturday, April 24, 2010

Once...

It was a year or so ago since I got acquainted with this movie but it was only yesterday that I came around to watching it. To begin with it was the soundtrack that got me hooked, but now that I've seen it, it's the movie itself that got me passing it forward to 1 or 2 or 3 of my reader/s slash loyal buddies. haha.

Why i like this movie is because of it's very simple plot and the fact that it's not your average girl-meets-boy-and-off-to-wonderlust-kinda-thing. It's very platonic yet very compelling. And if I were to meaningfully dissect it further, I'd say that it's simply about how ONCE in our life's journey we encounter stranger/s who, unknowingly, can lead us back to the track of our destiny. SWELL!!! as in like The Swell Season, the band that stars in this movie... again... SWELL! (wink*)

for ONCE enjoy....

6 comments:

  1. uyyy.. lab-lab na lagi ka ron? hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. di man ni lablab gayle... it's life... aaaahhh... nyahahaha... basta checkitiout... it's very plantonic... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? beh beh. I just bought a dvd of the movie "Brothers" the one you were telling me way back pa, I'll watch it later. I'm becoming a dvd-freak na. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang brothers kai intense man xa na movie... like ma luoy ka... but the reason why i liked it was because of the actors... so kinda shallow xa na reason... hahahaa...ako kai online movie freak na kai can't afford dvd na... yahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang Brothers kay super bitin ang story, plus i find Toby Maguire's face too soft to be portraying a soldier's role. sad man siya na story uy! haha... lately na dvd freak nko.

    ReplyDelete