Thursday, August 6, 2009

when office boredom strikes...

Getting reacquainted with the Microsoft Paint can only happen when #1 there is no internet connection and #2 when you are simply just bored.

I wasn't really that fond of Paint before but after yesterday's office boredom, I think that Paint and I are gonna be close. We are going to be computer BFF.


Shattered eyes... ?
Fine. I really don't know what this is. I'm just trying to be one of those Picasso-like-hidden-meaning-vibrant-colors kind of person, but apparently it's not working on me. Another frustration on the list! But whatever, it looks nice...in my eyes. wink!*


A Tree....obviously!
This started out as a mistake but thanks to my laziness to click on a new page, this turned out pretty cool. I'm thinking of doing this kind of painting style soon, Pollock like but not really. Maybe I could call my style Torrefranca, but then again, not really. ha!
On the other hand, have you noticed that it only takes hours for the trees to be cut then years to grow? heck! Even building grow way faster than the trees. I feel sad for the lost of greenery.



Sun and Sail...
Just wishing to be somewhere. Somehow reminds me of how long it has been since I've been to the beach. Feels like I'm getting pale even in my all year round forever brown-ess.
Dive... soon!
Diving. Just among one of my many dreams and goals in life. I'm planning to go on a fun dive this year, coz snorkeling can no longer be enough, most especially if your dad is a scardy cat who keeps on calling you not go too far like you're some five year old kid whose precautions are not well developed. tsk tsk. I can't wait to dive and see all the glory of the underworld, and if money permits, I'd like to get me a license too. crossing my fingers.

****
More office boredom coming up!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment