Monday, August 22, 2011

beating LLSsS....

Would it still be called LSS if the songs is still stuck in your head for almost a week?!

Surely it would defy the technicalities considering that LSS which stands for Last Song Syndrome actually only refers to one specific song. The numeric aspect is already faulty, plus the fact that these songs in my head are not literally the last songs I've heard. Because the last one I heard is this raunchy unknown disco song that is being played by our uncool neighbor. Thank goodness it's not as catchy as other bad songs, coz the playlist in my head would surely flip at the additional poor mixture, like they're some hoity toity alta de sociedad.   

Going back, since this thing I have in my head is pretty much unnamed (I think), I shall therefore call it LLSsS "Last Last Song's' Syndrome." I'm so original! hahaha. Corny I know! but what the heck, humor is still humor regardless of depths, even though mine is just floating in the shallow ends.

I don't like sharing songs that much for selfish personal reasons, but I just thought that maybe if I do this, the humming in my head would end. The humming is not annoying, I just don't have right lyrics to go with the hum, and my sister thinks that wrong-slash-made-up lyrics is waaay more annoying, which I, unfortunately, have the reputation for. So really, I just don't wanna be in the same annoying category as our neighbor.

***

Friendly Fires - Edge of Glory

 
#1 in my head!!!!!! But you can't help it, their version is just waaaay better than Lady Gaga's. This is also the reason why I love BBC's Live Lounge soooo much! It's so cool how different artists puts personal spin on the songs of their contemporaries.


Jaime T - If you got the money

It's all that FatKidInside's fault! I hate Erwan! eeee!!!! Can't help but still giggle like a school girl at the thought of him. It's already bad enough to get stuck at the only line I know.. "if you got no money I think it would be funny...," then be stuck with the idea of him. I hate it! ** deep inside my dark skin I am blushing**

I Blame Coco - Bohemian Love

For this I blame Nina Japeth Caballero! Thanks Bal... ;)

***

There are still other two that I have already posted. Worlds Apart by The Mostar Diving Club which I already posted below this entry, and the other one is Crying by TV on the Radio a blog track on below the below of this entry... 


For now I shall wait on the result of my theory on sharing is curing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment