Sunday, March 27, 2011

audio break...

As of this day let me formally declare Cathay Pacific as my most favorite airline
(like I have a long list of comparison?!).

Food was good.
Flight was smooth.
but their Music... 
aaaahhhh their music... 
was abso-freakin'-lutely hands down the coolest compilation ever!!!

With the great play list, flying was just a breeze. But when you are busily jotting down the never heard of great artists and songs just makes you wanna wish the flight was longer. 

 Some of the albums from their indie collection.
I was happy flier when acqauinted with these unknown artists so let me pass on my happiness by sharing them...

such a happy-feel-good-walking-on-sunshine kinda artist. nothing but love for Ms. Doolittle

definitely the kind of pop artist you wouldn't mind getting caught on listening to. all i can say is I got a lot a lovin' for this missy lissie.  

  makes you wanna dance, dress up like a boho and create a music video of yourself. who doesn't love getting crazy by yourself???

one of the best companions for a long drive to nowhere. let's get lost. NOW.

a great beach date after the long drive. start rollin' in the sand baby.

the sweetest sing-along-high. memorize lyrics, pronto! 

  There's actually still more, but these are the artists that ultimately struck the chord in me.

Hope you like it, coz from the geeky looks of it I sure did.
Chill the ears...
Make love to the music...

***
blog track: Little Lovin' by Lissie 

No comments:

Post a Comment