Sunday, October 24, 2010

the little YELLOW book

Look what I found!


probably the only book that I enjoyed browsing in my entire high school life.  
But wait... here's more.....


hahahaha..... 

The classic BOBOT, in his early year. Hope it's gonna be worth millions one day. hahaha. I know Jea is smiling right now, and Moi some penmanship never change. Yours is certainly the penmanship that brought you all those class officer titles, and I have to say, you make the best secretary. haha. 

Haaaays... the little treasures you can find in the hurdles of boxes and dusts. General cleaning can be therapeutic. Ergo, my lazy bum shall do it once a year. Who knows what I'll find in year 2011. haha! 

;) 

blog track:
The Young Veins - Change

 

6 comments:

  1. I can see my dedication! Waw, same signature! hehe..

    Anyway, we must go out soon. I need to celebrate/wallow.

    U + RH = misery loves company

    ReplyDelete
  2. unsay ako gi-write? can't read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cge cge..... you free tomorrow? tara lets?... i wanna take a drive somewhere.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll be free by 2pm tomorrow and off ko wednesday. you're call. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. meeeehn!!!! sayop ka wa ko ga-smile eyy.
    haahaha bobot was sooo fat here.!
    nyahahaa mao jud ang agi ni kymoi!
    miss abatayo compiled!:)
    nawala akong ing-ani pagcollege!grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahhahahaha lingaaaawwwaaa!!!!!! hoooi infairness to me haaa... sa four years, i have handled all for major positions! :p dili lang secretary :p hahahaha LINGAAAWAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete