Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ciao summah!

I know I already made a blog about my last summerscapade, but I think this one will be my super duper last summerscapade. I THINK. 

Anyway for the official closing of my summer 2010, guess where we went to?

the ROAD should tell you something... but not really.
the SWEET CORN should be a clue...but not quite.
and the greeny backdrop should be a dead giveaway.. with no buts.

To complete the summer of 2-OH-10! we (more like I) dragged ourselves to the mountainous area of Cebu.

We attacked the sweet corns at Busay and explored the roads of Balamban for the Adventure Cafe. Adventure Cafe, sad to say, wasn't much of an adventure, or perhaps I've just turned into a zip lining snob since I felt like I've already experienced the ultimate ride at EAT Danao in Bohol. But I have to give them credit for their location, nice view and great Al fresco ambiance... thumbs up.

We may not have found adventure at the cafe but we found a waaaay cooler adventure....


the spontaneity of stopping by the roadside somewhere and climbing in our sandals and slippers to that hilly spot. Reaching the top made me realize that I am living in such a beautiful place and that I seriously need to start exercising, coz my knees were literally shaking while I was trying to catch my breath when I made that sentimental thought.  Seriously! I'll start tomorrow or tomorrow after tomorrow or whenever I feel like it, because again, I am the most spontaneous person in this world but...  

 not when I'm with such an actress of a friend, that I have to play pretend spontaneous acts ;)

 LOVE

And how it gives me the best of both worlds.

Ciao Summer!

****
German Melanie last week,
Aussie Aaron this week, 
who's next?.... 
****
blog track:
Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap

2 comments:

  1. sorry gang it was with my OTHER friends... nyahaha... sunod2x but am not driving the roads of balamban.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete