Friday, June 11, 2010

last summascapde...

This summer I am negra to the nth level. 
But before you judge, ask me how I got to be in this color first and I'll answer you that aside from my genetic make up, I got it from this... 


Now who on earth could ever resist this?!!... 

 

Not even 35-40 degree Celsius, heat wave and El Nino could stop us from embracing the crazy warmth of Mr. Sun. 

Getting cozy with Mr. Sun was supposed to end at Apo Island. But when you got yourself some foreign tourist around, you gotta do what a local gotta do. Show em' around and tag along your beach bum friends for the free ride. ;)


Have a star fishy good time, bask in the sun, play dead in the sand or pretend to be bouldering on the unbouldery rocks. If that isn't enough...

 

Repeatedly jump as high as you can to get that picture perfect shot. Remember to bring in loads of patience because the one behind the camera may not have the perfect-timing-clicking-talent. This is the part when I miss my FTW buddy, but motha molly... you know I love you... XoXo.. 


And so I end my summer hurrah with my highest jump @ Nalasuan Island.

Till next time BEACH

P.S. that's not my real color up there. I may be negra, but not as negra as that, please trust me :(

***
By the way Nalasuan Island also has a good marine sancturary. Big corals, colorful fishes... too bad the water was warm (it was actually my first time to swim/ snorkle in a warm sea, unbelievable heat! tsk global warming!). Next time I'll bring an underwater camera so I'll have proof of its beautiful marine life. But don't expect much too soon coz that cam is still displayed at the window of the stores along with the other stuffs in my Christmas wish list. hehe.   

****

Last Summer hurrah! blog track... 

THE SUMMER by Josh Pyke


  

2 comments:

  1. as in nindot jud ang Nalusuan island? rate 1-10. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mga hmmmm.. 7 tingali... i haven't been to the other islands of mactan man sad gud... so bias pa ni na rating.. hehehe.. but nice ila sanctuary...

    ReplyDelete