Wednesday, July 8, 2009

hangover cheers!

Today is the day I try to become a writer of nothing and anything in particular.
I have no juices for creative writing, in fact my creativity is slowly being flushed out of my system. It's like detoxifying myself from the intoxicating belief that I was breeding a creative genius in me. It's a slap from the reality and it sucks to be slapped. But it's comforting to know that like me, there are also billions of people in this world, that have or has also been slapped by the harsh realities of life.
This is the transition stage. The stage I like to call - the hangover.
The sickening feeling of the moment and just the moment. While the world is fast spinning, I am just as it is. Standing my ground, absorbing the confusion while battling the craziness. And so I'll make do of what is left of my intoxication, create.
I'll try to create but I doubt I'll be creative. I'll make no excuses for the flaws and hitches that comes along with it. Remember that I am in my hangover stage. and this is the part where everything is just hazy and crazy.
So today I write of nothing and anything in particular, thus am already creating.
****
I officially welcome myself to the blogspot world. :)
what a best way to commemorate office boredom! 7/9/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment