Wednesday, September 12, 2012

it cannot wait.... Ted + Melay

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it


 I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

 

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours


 Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and then you're free

 Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
We're just one big family

 And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved


There's no need to complicate, our time is short


 This is our fate, 
I'm yours


 And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer


 But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed


It cannot wait,
 I'm yours.....


****
Make up by Yadz
Choreo by Bally
Photographed by Me
and
Lyrics by Jason Mraz ;p

***

9.9.12 amateur pre nup shooting at Alta Vista 
because my cousin trusted me that much, and because I have no money for wedding gifts ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment