Saturday, October 29, 2011

October files flies (uno)....


It's sem break finally! never looked more forward to it than now...
And because I've been pretending to be too busy for my good lately - as if! It's now time to catch up on the October happenings, rather gatherings...
***
October something-ish, 2011

Over pizza and beer, roads and indecision, stomachs tanked on foood...
 

 Me and me villains finally chilled under the hot set of the Sunday sun... 

 Catching up on the good ol' days like we were ever good... 

Remember, me pardner in crime?... 

 Together with butt of our jokes, the ultimate mister of our lives and who I'm guessing is questioning his choice of friends.   

 Smile boy, you can't get rid of us... sorry... bwhahaha --> evil laugh!
You know you love us anyway.... ;)

 
Which reminds me, I haven't seen your faces since then... 
Another sunny Sunday date perhaps?

P.S. Paolo, Me and Sheengai will promise to bring bikinis and towel this time ;)

*** 
Blog track
Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi - Two Against One (ft. Jack White)

   

3 comments: