Monday, May 23, 2011

CONTINUED! with all the love ;)

remember to be continued blog ? well guess what? it was continued!

Improving this preschool room at my father's remote hometown in Bohol has been a goal of mine last year. The gradual improvement started with the ceiling, then the tables and chairs c/o my sister and cousin plus additional kiddie coloring materials, and this weekend the painting of the room. Though there's still more to be done but as of now I am a happy beaver with the best beaver friends.
  ***

Friday afternoon Carlo, Bally, Motha and I went ahead of everyone else to paint the walls with base coat. I was with the two fashionist and as expected my head was out of place...  

 
 coz they were just rolling in scarves... 

P.S. Bally thank you so much for your artistic enthusiasm towards this project. Your concept rocked the room! Motha as always your boundless support from the start is inspiring, thank your for the kiddie rubber mats and to your  "go lng ng go " attitude, you being you is just amazing. And Carlo, salamat sa pagbibit sa mga ginalon na pintal ug sa galloon na tubig gikan sa sari2x store. Imung pagkalalaki kai perting gamita atong gabhi.ona (weird lagi to na phrase, hahaha) salamat gihapon.


Day 2 begins, mural starts before riot arrives... 

 paints and colors are such a therapy, don't cha think?....

 Then riot arrived...

my kind of riot... ;)


Never been more proud of my beavers.
just love the idea that each of my friends left their artistic mark somewhere in this room. A for effort!


And it is just beautiful...
 
by Carlo, Soy, Mayang, Patsy, Ganapz, Angel


 
C.R. c/o Chawi
walls c/o Jizzie, Lelil, Chleng


  by bally, motha, and I



just made a teacher really happy... now let's wait for the kids... ;)

* * *
Dear friends, 

Sleeping with you was difficult. I turn here, you turn there. I roll over, you complain. Your foot in my face. I dream, your snores. Sleeping with you is just a nightmare.

But I'll still gladly sleep with you guys a hundred times more, even when we're wrinkled and blondie blondie. 


 With your ooozing confidence and bodies like... uhmmm.. well.... (haha), I could marry you in a heartbeat.

 
Unfortunately, I still prefer men. 

But you girls are what makes sense and for that I'll trade any boy over you (except for Rovilson, Ian, Ryan, Drew....hahaha). ;)

What's next?

XOXO. 

Muchas Gracias!

7 comments:

  1. Awhhhh I'm so proud of you girls! and boys hee. I missed out a lot :( Hayyyy I hate it! Why oh why gipa duty man ko. I really hope maka participate ko next time. Pwede amo pedia ward? Or public schools diri Cebu ato next project? Mabuhay ka Leonelle Torrefranca! Kudos for organizing this! I'm sure the kids loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. weee!! leigh! im sooo proud of you!!! heehee as in it would've been really grat to join...ill look forward to the next one..hope my body will be cooperative.haa :) aziiiin nindot jud! woootwoow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kal: cge we can plan out your pedia ward, pero murag dako2x jud na da.. hehehe... anyway gimme the details so we can sort it out... sayun raman sad gud to sa bohol kai kaila hahaha.... thanks so much for support kal, you were there in spirit hahahahaha....

    j: as in!!! ikaw jud bya to ako gi ingnan pag first jud last year pa.. hahahaha... anyway there'll always be a next time, somewhere near hopefully ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw! nice job! sorry, wasn't able to join. bad timing..

    and kinsa man na si Ian? and Ryan.. Seacrest? di ba bayot man na sya? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.... ian somerhalder and the beautiful bald ryan eigenmann.. hahaha.. gayle laag nya ta wa na ko kita nimu... weirdly i kinda miss you and your bluntness.. hahahaha.. mag despedida si bernice karun sat uban ta.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know. you can't find another like me. haha. actually, gimingaw sad ko ni Pearl.

    sige, saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad i really missed this :-(

    ReplyDelete