Saturday, January 29, 2011

on the dish...

Mashed potato on the side.
Carrots, corn and mushroom on the other.
Homemade sauce to top it off.

Tonight it's all about....

STEAK ! 
(sosyal!)

The blessings of a free Australian beef steak is a great joy to cook. The upside of having a generous relative from down under. Thanks mucho auntie Jingga. This steak surely challenged my culinary skills. And to You Tube thank you, for this cheapow now knows the difference between rare, medium rare and well done. So now I can go inside a fancy resto with my head held high, just don't show me those confusing lined up utensils on the table coz my new found classy confidence would surely crumble. ha! 

gotta love fancy cooking on a Saturday night.


;)

blog track:
Charmed Life by Joy Willams
 

1 comment: