Tuesday, July 27, 2010

bally is berry...

You know how it is when you just can't help but sigh and knock some sense into some gifted people for making the wrong career choice in life?. Meet Bally. That's exactly how I feel about her...


For someone who's as colorful as the glossy pages of Vogue magazine, she could do waaaaay better than that dull white nursing uniform. But let's not be selfish, coz on the other hand those patients could need a little color to perk up their weakened state. Let's just hope that this stylist/artist/why-oh-why?!-nurse would be hired to revamp the monochromatic fashion sense of the hospitals. And only then will I say that finally you're putting your nursing to good use. ;)

Seriously Bally, I wish for the time to come when you'll finally be able to put your talent to good use. Don't worry, when I become super duper rich (please wish and pray for that as well), I will hire you as my stylist and this time shopping will done in the real UK and to add to that sweet promise I'll flash your calling card to all my amigas, coz I'll be that sosyal (but I have a feeling we'll still have the same set of friends then.) However, as of the moment, I'll gladly go UK2x hopping for new arrivals with you. Who knows, someday we'll look back at our humble beginnings while sipping tea at some cozy cafe in Paris.

Libre lang ang mangarap,
but tightly crossing my fingers with eyes closed.
haha.

***
P.S. Gayle Opsima, I know you feel the same way about me, but atin2x nlng yun ha, you don't have to make a blog. wink!

***

blog track:
Be Yourself by Morcheeba

7 comments:

  1. So inspiring!!! Thanks for believing in me gang! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome bally... supportive much? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHAHA!! First sentence and I'm like "You could well use those words for yourself!!!"

    What's wrong with you artistic and talented people sleeping on your talents? Again to quote Marianne Williamson:

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is
    that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our
    darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be
    brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?

    Actually, who are you not to be?

    You are a child of god. Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
    There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't
    feel insecure around you.

    We were born to make and manifest the glory of god that is within us.
    It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own
    light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the
    same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence
    automatically liberates others."

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i should have specified for you not to also comment! hahaha....

    ReplyDelete